Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Year

October 23, 2010....

It's been a whole year. In a way, it's hard to believe. If you had asked me two years ago if I would be married, I would have thought you were crazy. But my life goal then was to be what you call a crazy cat lady. No man in my life just God and my cats. What do you know! God's plan for me was a man and no cats. It's been amazing what God can do in such little time and how it works out into some greater plan. I somehow always manage to underestimate that. With that said (and I know I say this alot..), but I'm excited for what is to come and how God uses us both :)

So to celebrate our one year anniversary we decided to plan a trip in the mountains of New Hampshire and explore creation. It was beautiful! Even though most of the leaves have changed and it was breezy, it was still so relaxing and enjoyable. We stayed on a resort at Loon Mountain which is right on the Kancamangus Highway. If you haven't been there you need to go. Its a nice drive with plenty of trails to hike on. It's beautiful. Anyway, I took a few pictures on my phone, there not that great but I'll get the photos off my camera as soon as I can, all 800 of them ;-) ... just kidding.


This is his anniversary gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...