Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where We Go

If you've read my last post then you already know we're taking on a one-year ministry internship in Wisconsin. You can read about it here.

Its hard for me to put into words my thoughts without thoroughly thinking them through so I try to blog about it but I'm terrible at keeping up with it. But with all this new stuff happening I have to share it with someone...

I can't explain how excited I am that we have been presented with this opportunity. There are certain [typical] fears I have concerning this internship, but there is a confidence that far outweighs them all. A peace I can't explain. Wherever God calls, we go. I'm writing this and I havent even gotten on the plane to visit yet. You must think I'm crazy. But I think the reason I'm most excited is to see my husband grow. At first I was excited for the general idea but after thinking about it my appreciation for this opportunity grew quickly and I was eager for what God has in store for him. I love him dearly and to see him exert all his energy and time at a mill building cabinets knowing that you're not doing what God wants has been a burden to bear.

It has been awesome just this week so far to have him home with me (I work part-time now). He smiles a little differently now. I enjoy it so much :)

Thank you for all your prayers and keep it up, please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...