Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Food for Thought

Working on a new book now, (well not new, just finishing it) The Tangible Kingdom. It was recommended to me by a friend and I started reading but I have this habit of not finishing books. Anyway, I picked it up again and now I am hooked on this one. Stumbling across this chart in the book, I was amazed at how true it was. Here it is comparing the western, eastern, and postmodern civilization to what our Gospel response should be. 





So there's a little food for thought. My prayer is that we can have this Gospel response. From valuing eternity over security or legacy, to measuring success by transformation, it leaves quite the example of how we don't have the right response. Think on this a while. I will keep updating here and there as I read more. I'm quite intrigued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...