Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

5K's and Softball


Sorry its been quite a while since my last post (I'm very bad at this), so I thought I'd give you a quick little recap.

Funny story, Ash has been wanting to do a 5K for a while. Just wanted to do it to say he's done it. So he signed up for the Sea Dogs Mother's Day 5K and the Father's Day one. Coincidentally, husband's best friend's wife signed up for the same Mother's Day one. So us spouses and some family all went to support them yesterday. I wanted to go just to see what it was like. I plan to do one soon (when I gain confidence :P ).

Husband finished 725th out of 4,000 with a time of 27:08. Katie finished with a time of 28:41 and ranked 967th. Not bad at all for their first one!














Also, the day before we had softball games and guess who came to happen to join us that weekend? The cutest little boy and of course his parents :) hehe.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...