Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Shower

Today the in-laws, Ash, and I all piled into my car and headed down to Massachusetts to participate in a surprise baby shower. Marcy, my sister-in-law (technically aunt but she's not old enough to be an aunt to me so I consider her a sister, is expecting an unknown Squidy due the first of the new year. Her and her husband are waiting til it's born to discover the sex... (I'm secretly hoping for a boy :) hehe.) But whatever it turns out to be I'm gonna be just as excited.

Anyway, we all got the chance to go and were so happy to be there. When it comes to a baby, we're all excited. Especially since there hasnt been a baby around either my family or my in-laws for quite a while. So without further ado, here are a few pictures from todays events :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...