Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Second Favorite Food

Can I just say how much I LOVE pizza. I'm obsessed with anything that has a tomato sauce. Which means my first favorite food is spaghetti. Duh. Ask my husband, I could eat spaghetti three times a day, seven days a week.

Well anyway, I've been craving pizza all week so I finally picked up some fixings and made it. I'm not a food blogger at all, I'm no cook. But this pizza tasted so good I had to share. Well, most of it tasted good lol.... I've never had avocados before and I've seen them appear in so many recipes I had to try it.

Didnt like em. Nope. I am a person that likes alot of flavor and it just didnt cut it. But the rest of it was good :) I swear. You'll also noticed how lazy I was in making this...I did not make the crust from scratch. Which in the end was a mistake, I could have made it better myself homemade.




The good stuff ;)




3 comments:

  1. yum!!! your pizza looks awesome!!! I've used those crusts before, not my fav either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!!! Yummmyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rule to help you avoid the avocadoes: Never put anything green on top of a pizza (except maybe green peppers, red peppers are better). Then you avoid things like avocadoes, spinach, green olives, green beans, asparagas, and green peas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...